Québec mining titles have been computerized and are
easily accessible over the Internet. GESTIM Plus
is a geomatics application providing instant access to up-to-date
data in the Register of real and immovable mining rights in Québec.
Among other things, GESTIM Plus makes it possible to:
- Reduce the costs associated with acquiring and monitoring mining
titles for mining exploration stakeholders
- Consult data in the public registry of mining titles by selecting
the desired parameters
- Display and download maps of mining titles at no charge in
- Generate maps of mining titles tailored to your needs
- Pay the required fees electronically in a totally secure environment.
The module used to consult GESTIM Plus mining titles offers user-friendly
browsing. Just point to the sector on the map of Québec to
consult the titles. A single click enlarges the area on a topographic
background suitable for the selected scale.
Users can also generate maps by selecting parameters from a list
of many features grouped according to theme (active
titles, archived titles, surface mineral substances, designation
and staking, constraints, declared work, topographic data). The
map is refreshed whenever a parameter is selected.
You can also build very specific queries by selecting miscellaneous
criteria among title types, status, holders, mineral substance,
and declared work.
Self-Management of Mining Titles
GESTIM's member services module gives people involved in the mining
industry tools that facilitate the management of mining titles.
The module allows users to consult and download data about all of
their mining titles, such as status and detailed information about
the titles, whether completed or still pending.
Each member can therefore use online Forms:
- Notice of Map Designation
- Notice of Staking
- Prospecting Licence
- Claim Renewal
- Surface Mineral Sustances
- Declaration of extraction
- Delegate a Manager
Mining titles maps (Available in French)